Information we collect
- The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
- If you contact us directly, we receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
- When you register for an Account, we might/might not ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
Usage of information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
- Log Files
WTA INSIDER follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Advertising Partners’ Privacy Policies
- Note that WTA INSIDER has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Including Non-sale of Personal Information)
As a multi-jurisdictional website, we serve and comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) for natural persons residing in the State of California, and this statement explains the rights of California consumers under the CCPA.
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
As per the CCPA, ‘Personal Information’ is the information that “identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.” Though, personal information does not include publicly accessible, identity-less, or aggregate consumer information (which are all defined under the CCPA).
Note: In line with universal data protection standards, we strictly do not sell the information we collect (explicitly defined in this document, in the Cookies Policy page and GDPR page). If in the future, we decide to process or transmit this information in the form of sale service, we shall comply with the legal obligations and make necessary changes to this statement.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one (1) month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. Further information and WTA INSIDER’s GDPR Compliance information can be accessed here.
Unique Individual Privacy Protection
Being a multi-jurisdiction-friendly website, we strictly adhere to the law stipulated. For this purpose, the details of WTA INSIDER ought to be accessible; the relevant information can be accessed at in the WTA INSIDER’ GDPR Compliance Information page (hyperlink).
Children’s Protection Information
A very integral facet of WTA INSIDER’s priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
WTA INSIDER does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Email us at [email protected]